Friday, August 2, 2013
1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read)
2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
8. If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
How do you handle a book you don’t like? Do you DNF or do you power through?
Typically, I always finish a book. On the rare occasion I don't, it is only because the grammar or formatting was completely unbearable making it impossible to complete. There have only been 2 for 2013 that has happened to me.
What about you? Do you DNF or do you power through?
Let us know in a comment below, we love hearing from you. And feel free to leave us a link to your F&F Friday.
We love discovering new blogs. Thanks for stopping by!!